Re: Re: Ignition choices?

From: Kabuki2@aol.com
Date: Fri Nov 26 1999 - 12:36:18 EST

In a message dated 11/25/99 8:32:13 PM Eastern Standard Time,
WillTier@aol.com writes:

<< Take it for what it worth to ya ?? I know some others who were going to
go
 to the track and check this out bnut never heard back any results ??

 Bill >>

I didn't notice a gain, or a loss in performance before I installed the
blower on my SS/T. I did however notice a much smoother idle (w/ the cam I
was running, I liked this.), better throttle response, and maybe a smidge
better MPG.

I have heard about a power loss with the Jacob's unit. I also helped a friend
install a 6A on a '98 5.2, same results .... no loss ...

Maybe these trucks are just picky when it comes to mods ? ;)

ttyl
patrick