Re: Re: Ignition choices?

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Fri Nov 26 1999 - 22:07:03 EST

In a message dated 11/25/99 9:43:01 PM Eastern Standard Time,
grndak4x4@home.com writes:

<< Sorry to hear you dont
 like it though, cause I do! I do understand though different trucks with
 different mods will react in various ways to the different systems. Good
 Luck!
 Kyle
 93 Dakota 4x4 V6; MSD 6-Offroad, MSD 8.5MM Super Conductors, Accel Super
 Coil, Autolite Copper Plugs(.050), Borg Warner Select Brass Cap/Rotor >>

Glad to hear somebody has had good luck with it. I have had 2 of them on the
truck and both did the same thing. I did visually see another , a 96, with a
Jacobs do the same as mine ???? Really doesn't make sense but definitely a
proven loss in our cases.

Bill