Re: Trans Go shift kit...

From: Bill Arthur (sst_ram@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Nov 28 1999 - 23:23:39 EST

I wouldnt do it. I just put one in my '97 SS/T and I wish I had saved my
money. I spent about 150 on the parts and fluid ect and then had to pay a
guy 100 bucks to put it in. I didnt have time to mess with all that. I
have shifts that are faster, but also happen at like 4900 rpm. I cant
adjust the TV cable any more or else they go up to 5200 and hit the rev
limiter. I really wish I had saved my money on this one. Bill
'97 SS/T