Re: T-shirts Dml

From: Anomalous Bedlam (zanphier@bellsouth.net)
Date: Sun Nov 29 1998 - 01:06:40 EST

Well I am glad you mentioned that!! I was real close to calling of the whole
idea, but was going to wait until Wednesday to send out the information. We
are currently very low on shirt orders. I am giving til wednesday to receive
any orders that may have gotten lost in the Thanksgiving Mail shuffle, if I
do not receive I will be forced to call off the idea until a later point and
time. To those that have sent their orders in, I have NOT cashed the checks,
and in the event of a cancellation I will void the checks along with sending
you the information of cancellation.

Once again if you are interested in a DML T-Shirt Email me privately at
zanphier@bellsouth.net . I will reply to you promptly with all the
information. I just got my websoftware back so I may be able to mock up a
quick website for the info. But at the moment it doesn't look conceivable
for the order to be completed by the new year!

Aaron Braun
ICQ=6434279
AIM = Xantalo