Re: mileage

From: Jon Smith (fast4x4@bellsouth.net)
Date: Mon Nov 29 1999 - 12:27:49 EST

umm.. ok 5gal into 125miles... 25mpg the only error possible would be the
5 gal, I consistently fill it until the 1st click where the pump shuts off
the flow.. not exact, but good enough for government work. This was the
first roadtrip after some questionable mods.. apparently they netted me
~2-3mpg.
Jon Smith-Raleigh,NC-http://www4.ncsu.edu/~jdsmith4
'95 318 auto CC 4x4: Accel Supercoil, JBA headers,
dual glasspack, 14x3 FABM, F&B Stage I TB, !EGR,
MSD 8.5's, self-moded intake, 180 degree thermo,
ASP crank pulley, 16" Hayden elec. fan, MP SBEC,
BEST: 0-60 in 6.3 & 1/4mi 15.4@88.95
207.2 RWHP, 276.2 RW ft/lbs
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ