rear end locker?

From: Aaron (acolona@i-55.com)
Date: Tue Nov 30 1999 - 01:18:52 EST

Like the dummy I am when I bought my truck I got the 3.55 gears without the
LSD option. Well, I'm trying to get some low quarter mile times out of this
thing and I have to do something about my rear end because 1st,2nd, and part
of third (manual) or useless when I take off. I wanted to get the lockright
by powertrax but it sounds like a 4x4 offroad thing only. Has anyone used
this thing for drag racing and not offroading and if so do you recommend it.
I priced it tonight and I'm gonna wait till tomorrow when I get some

Aaron C.
99 5.2 manual CC