RE: Unbelievable.....

From: Jon Winkelhake (jon_w@tjhale.com)
Date: Tue Nov 30 1999 - 08:36:47 EST

Greg - (And to all other minimum wagers out there) - Sorry, didn't mean to
offend anyone. I just think that if you work at a product-specific place of
business, you should at least know the products you're catering to (i.e. car
parts, cars; hardware stores, tools; electronics stores, electronics, etc.)
Bygons.

Jon W.