Re: Unbelievable.....

From: Jon Smith (fast4x4@bellsouth.net)
Date: Mon Nov 29 1999 - 16:53:52 EST

you want a REAL good laugh, go in there and ask for a specific part #.. w/o
telling them what vehicle it's for... I asked for Autolite 3924's.. they
couldn't get it w/o me telling them the application.. better yet, ask for
a Ferd starter relay, that you plan to use for extra lights.. it's almost
too fun to shop there sometimes
Jon Smith-Raleigh,NC-http://www4.ncsu.edu/~jdsmith4
'95 318 auto CC 4x4: Accel Supercoil, JBA headers,
dual glasspack, 14x3 FABM, F&B Stage I TB, !EGR,
MSD 8.5's, self-moded intake, 180 degree thermo,
ASP crank pulley, 16" Hayden elec. fan, MP SBEC,
BEST: 0-60 in 6.3 & 1/4mi 15.4@88.95
207.2 RWHP, 276.2 RW ft/lbs
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ