Re: headers and computers

From: kyle oberlee (ober7024@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Dec 01 1999 - 09:32:15 EST

First i would like to apologize for my last post i realized after i sent it
it had no dml content sorry.
i have a few questions i was wondering if any knows of headers avaible for
V-6 dakotas i know they make them for the new dakotas and i know there are
doug thorlies available for the older body style magnums but they are to
expensive for me. i am also wondering if there is any one who sells a less
restrictive Y pipe that will fit the v-6 trucks.

also does any one out there have any experience with computers on v-6
dakotas mine is a 94.

thanks in advance for any help

Kyle B Oberlee
89 DAYTONA SHELBY 13.01 @ 106.5MPH
94 DAKOTA SPORT V-6 15.8 @ 86MPH
84 10 second Rampage (runs for 10 seconds)