Re: Stainless Brake lines

From: Gregg S Grisham (gsg@u.arizona.edu)
Date: Wed Dec 01 1999 - 21:22:33 EST

I agree with mike, we have used ss lines on dirt bikes and dune buggies, and
never had a problem. Also annother example could be found in the nhra rule
book, I dont have one handy, but they limate the ammount of rubber line used
on certified cars. it is required for fule systems due to its strength.
just my .02 cents worth... I also use ss lines on my 67 lemans after blowing
out two sets of rubber lines.
gregg