winter mods(kinda long)

From: dakota_24 (dakota_24@email.msn.com)
Date: Wed Dec 01 1999 - 21:14:07 EST

.<snip>
 I've been
running flowmasters and I'm looking for less noise, Does anyone know of a
muffler that flows as well but is nice and quiet?(sorry but I'm starting to
get old)
<snip>
well I also changed my exhaust not long ago went from a single 3"gibson to a
3" straight to a 3"center in center out flowmaster to a single in dual 2.5
split rear exit made by cherry bomb called a vortech all welded design kinda
like the flowmaster but in design looks like it can flow with the best of
them has fiber glass on the 2 outsides and only a single splitter in the
middle of the flow path wedge at both ends can see all the way through so I
thought it was going to be loud but got done with the install and fired it
up but was very dissapointed at first but now I like the stealth sound no
resonence at all inside the cab but a nice touch of perf. sound at wot and
on the performance end of it the difference in all of these was unnoticeable
at the track but now I can actually hear all the strange noises that my
truck makes
Chris
95'rc 318 5spd
13.9@95.6