Re: winter mods(kinda long)

From: nosdakota (nosdakota@email.msn.com)
Date: Thu Dec 02 1999 - 08:27:01 EST

It sounds as though the performance between the two is comperable. I had the
Gibson muffler on the truck before and was very pleased with it. That was
going to be my choice in muffler this time but if there is something queiter
that flows as well I could change my mind. So which is quieter? and where
did you get the cherry bomb?
Joe W.
87 Shelby Charger 13.9
98 Dakota 13.1