Re: Installing tranny tips needed

From: SS454454@aol.com
Date: Wed Dec 01 1999 - 23:15:33 EST

In a message dated 12/01/1999 10:53:21 PM !!!First Boot!!!, mAARk@wrlc.org
writes:

<< So, at last, the point. I need the torque specs for the converter
 and any other tips or specs I might need. >>

Make sure you fill the torque converter with fluid and you lock tite the
bolts. Dont use the wussie lock tite use the red one. i think there is a
blue one thets stronger but use some kind of lock tite. Also make sure you
install a tranny cooler and not a cheezy tube and fin kind. use the one
that looks like a radiator with weird tubes. cant trmember the name now.
Make sure when you push the tranny in its not hung up on anything because if
you tighten it down and the tconverter isnt on straight or all the way on the
mounting ears where the bolts go in will get broken.
Rob