Re: RE: Mudflap install question???

From: sasha (sasha@one.net)
Date: Thu Dec 02 1999 - 14:41:40 EST

Frank

These are the part numbers for the Molded Splash Guards for 97-? Dakota
with Flares:

front with flares: pn 82203473

rear with flares: pn 82203619

those numbers are straight from the parts boxes

on another note, others have mentioned they had to drill to attach their flaps
these molded flaps (list $33 /pr) only require you to drill (2) 1/4" holes
in the flares, no drilling in body panels, so no rust as a result

You shouldn't have a problem with the return - my receipts all say "no
return on electrical parts" (which is understandable), nothing about no
return on open boxes

Tamer.