Re: Re: Stuck Dodge Van

From: Frank Johnson (frankwjohnson@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Dec 02 1999 - 15:45:59 EST

Well,
The Dak is only 3 1/2 weeks old and one of those weeks it spent at the
dealer getting the new tranny put in. Plus i work full time and have an
extremely busy social schedule showing off my new truck. :)
So i haven't had enough time to pick up all the necessities. But after work
tonight i think i'll go lookin around to a few different stores and see what
they got. I'm gonna stop by the Walmart, cause if the have anything, it'll
be inexpensive. I'm really lookin for a tow rope that can handle like
20,000 lbs. That way even if it gets a little bit shreded i'll have no
worries about it getting the job done.
I've got a big catalogue from a local truck accessories store and they said
they can order anything outta the cat. They've got some very heavy duty
ropes in there, like 45,000 lbs. That's more than i need and the rope
itself would probably weigh 100 pounds or so, 20,000 break strength will be
just right. I just have to call them up and get a price check.

Frank WJ