Re: Dak Accessories

From: Chuck & Loreen (clrobbins@home.com)
Date: Thu Dec 02 1999 - 17:48:35 EST

I purchased my tail light covers from Auto Accessories Connection.
Reasonably priced and delivered within just a couple of days. I just
quickly looked and they carry the Ram head hitch plug as well.

Their homepage is: http://www.accessconnect.com/

tail light covers: http://www.accessconnect.com/vtechtail.htm
    - $29.95

hitch covers: http://www.accessconnect.com/hitchaccess.htm
    - $29.95 for blue, red or black

Good luck and enjoy the covers. They really dressed up my Dak. You
can see a picture of Intense Blue tail light covers at
http://www.members.home.com/clrobbins/dak03001.htm

Happy Holidays,
Chuck Robbins in Cranston, RI
'99 Dak Sport V-6, 5spd, 2wd, RC