RE: overhead console for a 98 CC

From: Eng, Kenneth (Kenneth.Eng@dowjones.com)
Date: Thu Dec 02 1999 - 17:54:34 EST

These are the OEM parts required for the mini-overhead console without the
computer\compass module:

vinyl console housing TE31TL2AA $23.50
clip bezel SE06TL2AA 3.50
compartment door SE04TL2AA 11.75
compartment door SE03TL2AA 11.75
aluminum mounting bracket 55350828AA 17.25
map light lens 5003658AB 3.85
map light lens 5003659AB 3.85
wiring harness for lights only 5012526AA 18.75
                                                       -----
                                                      $94.20

These prices are from my local Dodge dealer. Need to double check if the
light bulbs and fasteners are included.

I tried looking these parts up on the Koller Dodge website but ended up
being informed that these had to be special ordered. I have yet to get a
response from them on an email I sent them for their pricing. From what I
have seen it looks like the headliner and associated trim pieces will need
to be removed to install the mounting bracket and wiring harness. The
headliner is then reinstalled with a cutout around the mounting bracket.
The remainder of the console will then go on the mounting bracket or console
housing. If nothing better comes along, I will be ordering these parts in
another week.