whistling...help...help...help...

From: cnnbcbs@juno.com
Date: Fri Dec 03 1999 - 01:45:58 EST

my dak is now having the tendancy to whistle up front, at speeds over 35
it started small and is now getting louder. it sounds like its coming
from the winshield, but I've checked everything from the black plastic
grille to the wipers, mirrors, door windows, and the glass( including
seals), everything seems fine. I even ran the wipers while i heard the
noise but no change. And now Im beggining to hear it slightly whenever I
accelerate. This noise is very annoying and I've hesistated to take it to
the dealer becasue they love to say
"WE CANT HEAR IT", and then accuse you of being crazy!

The only thing i've done is change the air filter(paper), I havent messed
around with the TB neither have i done any mods.(yet) Its coming from the
right side (sitting in dak)

Has anyone ever had this problem? Could this be an external or under the
hood problem?

ANY HELP GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!!

"el guahiro"