RE: STEREO INSTALLATION!!

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Fri Dec 03 1999 - 18:28:53 EST

Pull the plastic molding away from the dash and you'll see the screws to the
radio. (At least that's how it was on mine...took about 10 minutes max to
yank out the old AM/FM/Tape/CD Head Unit.)

As for the changer, you can probably put it right in the compartment under
the passenger-side rear seat. I've got my amp and "other" relays under
there. (Some cutting required)

Bernd D. Ratsch
Pflugerville, TX
1997 Dodge Dakota SLT/CC - 2WD
http://lonestar.texas.net/~bernd/Dakota.htm
http://www.mopars.net/dak/bernd/
bernd@texas.net
ICQ: 39320084

"Have I gone too far...Or has Toyota not gone far enough!"