Re: Car Audio Group Buy

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Fri Dec 03 1999 - 23:29:16 EST

Cool. I can get the MTX thunderform loaded with 2 10" thunder 5000 subs for
225 plus shipping. We don't need a SUPA dupa number of people. buy 1 or
10, it'll be the same price.
-Dester

PS. I really have the hook ups on audio stuff. I Don't get jack for getting
these deals to you guys. (if you consider 5 dollars on an order money.. you
haven't seen my phone bill yet.)

<< Daksters,
      While "cruising the information superhighway" (that expression cracks
 me up!), looking for the MTX thunderform, I came across the following site.

 http://www.thezeb.com

 He's offering a 5% discount to group members.

 So,
 PRODUCT: MTX Thunderform for Dakota CC
 PRICE: $259.79/$201.16 (Loaded/Unloaded)
 Crutchfield's Price: $360 (Loaded)
 Contact: Kevin
           910-223-0971
 You might want to mention my name. I haven't ordered mine yet and I really
 dont know anything about the company. I'm interested in hearing anything
 you guys and gals have to say about them.