Re: STEREO INSTALLATION!!

From: Gregg S Grisham (gsg@u.arizona.edu)
Date: Sat Dec 04 1999 - 06:36:56 EST

I had my changer mounted on the side of the tray under the rear seat. it is
a 10 disk sony, and it covered the little tray and cup holder, but I could
reach it from the driver's seat. now that I have put in a thunderform
enclosure, I am attempting to mount it inside the glove compartment. I hope
to have this done by the hollidays. just some ideas for thought.
gregg
99 cc