Re: 98 Mopar Computer and 180 t-stat..............and rollerrockers................

From: nosdakota (nosdakota@email.msn.com)
Date: Sun Dec 05 1999 - 06:38:06 EST

I would recomend using the 180 stat. Being that the stat doesn't open until
near 180 it won't allow the truck to run much cooler regardless of the
slightly cooler oil temp. Besides, if you find the truck running cooler than
you want you can always change the stat again, It's easier and cheaper than
replacing the an engine that was pinged to death.
Joe W.
87 Shelby Charger 13.9
98 Dakota 13.1