Re: Rear end gearing (REAL LONG)

From: nosdakota (nosdakota@email.msn.com)
Date: Sun Dec 05 1999 - 06:48:32 EST

My auto shifts at 30 with 3.55 gears but I don't have to press a clutch and
loose power to shift. I would learn to shift quicker though( I shaved 6
tenths off my et just practicing with my charger). I would think that you're
launch would suffer so much that it would negate any benefits of a later
shift. Of course If you have that much extra power in the launch it could
work...............expensive experiment.
Joe W.
87 Shelby Charger 13.9
98 Dakota 13.1