Reintroduction and Bedrug group buy

From: Mike Williams (williams@kode.net)
Date: Sun Dec 05 1999 - 06:54:46 EST

I've been off the DML for a while, just too many emails to keep up with. I
re-subscribed now that winter has set in. I recently sold my Challenger T/A
so I now have more time on my hands to dedicated toward my 00 Black R/T RC.
Thanks to the high selling price I got for the Challenger the R/T is going
to see some significant modifications this winter. When I last was on the
DML I had a 99 Blk R/T CC. I did the swap on the towing issue to the 00 RC.
Best time on the CC was 14.91 @ 91.01. Modifications included F&B stage 1.
K&N genII. IAT sensor moved to the air tube, 180 deg thermostat. I baselined
the 00 yesterday with 400 miles on it and got a best 15.24 @ 90.34. I felt
the truck had a 14 second run in her but I didn't push it too hard, I was
getting 60 foot times of 2.18 but was still spinning the tires for the first
ten feet.

About the group buy on the BegRug. On the Dakota R/T list there has been a
standing group buy for $249.33. This price was good so long as the
Wholesaler had them in stock. Now that he is out of stock I need at least 10
confirmed orders for him to reorder. I have 4 confirmed orders so far and
need another 6 to get this price. Please contact me directly if you are
interested in this great offer. This price is about 50% off of what these
begrug go for retail.

The R/T list has some other interesting group buys in the works. One that
might interest some of you is an ATI intercooled ProCharger system for
$3500. Somebody is working on a rear disk conversion for around $500 bucks.
Details are forthcoming on this one. Feel free to check out the group buys
at

http://users.jnlk.com/dakrt/

Mike Williams
williams@kode.net