Re: Re: Traction Bars

From: Peter L Anthony (panthony@pcn.com)
Date: Mon Dec 06 1999 - 11:42:23 EST

I thought about that, but it's just not gonna happen at this time.
 And You're right I HATE blocks but............... Well, you know.
 I was thinking about fabbing a Look-a-like L&L bar and mounting it in the
center of the differential and the frame with rod-ends on both sides, This
way I will cure my axle-wrap and not lose any articulation.
 Any thoughts?

Just waiting for that MIG to be delivered!!! Rock sliders will be next
months project!!!!