Best cat-back system for '98 3.9L V6 Dak Sport?

From: Matthew F. Guilbault (mattyg_587@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Dec 06 1999 - 17:10:16 EST

Fellow Dak owners/lovers:

Any comments on the best cat-back system for my '98 Dak 3.9 V6 4x4? I've
been told that the best system is the factory MOPAR system......Looking at
the DynoMax and Flowmaster.

Drag Strip performance is not what I'm looking for....I use the truck to
haul my Motocross bike to the races and practice tracks and need some good
low end torque for the trailer and hills. But I love the sound of the
performance exhaust. Soon to have a K&N drop-in filtercharger as well.
Always run on Super Premium :-).

Looking for price estimates and recommendations on which way other Dak
owners have gone...where they got them...and how they like them? All
pertinent replies appreciated.

Thanks,

Matt Guilbault
'98 Dak Sport 4x4 Flame Red, 3.9L V6
bedliner, ventshades, Sony in-dash CD, 31 BF Goodrich AT tires

   ______
o/______\o Matthew F. Guilbault
(O==00==O) MFG Racing, '98 Dak Sport 4x4, '76 BMW 2002, '97 RM250
[]=****=[] http://www.geocities.com/motorcity/downs/9804
               REPLY BY E-MAIL TO: mattyg_587@hotmail.com
               BMW 2002 Web Ring:
www.geocities.com/motorcity/downs/9804/bmwweb.html