Summit Racing gets 2 thumbs up!

From: J McKinney (bigmopar4x4@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Dec 07 1999 - 10:37:24 EST

Just wanted to relay an actual GOOD experience with a mail
order company with awesome service.

The truck was due for a tune-up, so I called up Summit on
Friday afternoon to order my Taylor Spiro-Pro wires. The
guy that took my order was very helpful and in addition,
answered a couple of questions not related to the wires. I
was worried that I wouldn't receive the wires by the
weekend, but I came home yesterday (Mon) and there they
were on my door step!! One (business) day service! They
didn't even charge me shipping to boot!

I had never dealt with Summit before this, but I definately
will use them in the future!

=====
John McKinney
Los Banos, CA
1998 Dakota 4x4 5in lift/locked 33" Swampers
1974 Ramcharger 4in lift/locked 33" BFG MT's