RE: Oil In Water Update #2

From: Barret, Matt (MATT_BARRET@earthtech.com)
Date: Tue Dec 07 1999 - 14:33:20 EST

Nate, my dealer called me and said the same thing, No fix yet, but they are
aware of it. I'm gonna drill an 1/8" hole in the top of the filler cap, and
see if that will cure it!!
Matt
Matt -- Mechanicsville, VA
`00 Sport Plus 4.7L 5spd. 9 1/4 3.92 LSD RC 2x4
Homemade K&N open element, Traction Bars,
Spring clamps, ... BEST 1/4 14.871 @ 91.01 MPH
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ