Re: Black boxes in cars

From: Quiktruk99@aol.com
Date: Tue Dec 07 1999 - 18:51:15 EST

Doesn't surprise me one bit! Best way to control the sheep is to always know
where they are. Al Gore wants national I.D. cards for all firearms owners.
They're bar-coding babies in Chicago "to avoid mix-ups". Debate is on to
abolish Miranda rights. Towns are passing "quality of life" ordinances that
give local governments Gestapo-like control over the town. I can hear it now:
"Vhere are your paperz?"
America is headed towards becoming the world's most powerful Communist nation
in history. National school uniforms. Every classroom wired to the internet.
Mandatory teen service. Sounds like mind control to me. Just ranting.

Kevin / NJ
99 Black Sport+ CC(no decals) / 318 auto 2wd / 3:92 SG
OEM wheel flares / 1.5"& 2" drop / Dunlop GT Qualifiers
F&B Stage1 / MSD 6a(plugs@.050") / Mallory 8mm Prowires / Echlin cap & rotor
K & N Gen II FIPK / 180 HD t-stat / Flex-a-lite dual 12" fans( spring of '00)
JC Whitney split-rear exit cat-back / Hooker tips / Lakewood traction bars
Pace Edwards Roll-Top / Bedrug / Pop Lock
African rosewood interior kit / Wet Okole seat covers
Kenwood 140w stereo w/6 cd changer / silver DML stickers
visit my truck at: <A HREF="http://members.aol.com/quiktruk99/DARKDODGE.html">
THE DARK DODGE</A>