Re: RE: Intense Stage II intakes? - Opinion LONG!!!

From: Andy Levy (andylevy@bigfoot.com)
Date: Wed Dec 08 1999 - 22:00:40 EST

Thanks John. I haven't gotten any of the other replies yet (my mail is
amazingly reliable...NOT!) but I'll take your word for it on the other
votes. I'm still planning on the QuickD; my father just pointed me at
this one because he's doing a little toy shopping now that his Durango
is days away from delivery. The real question is: can I put enough mods
on my 318/3.55/Auto fast enough to beat his Durango 360/3.92/Auto,
knowing that he might put a mod or 2 on as well?

--
-andy

http://home.twcny.rr.com/andylevy/ --- andylevy@bigfoot.com ---------------------------------------------------------------- Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic. ----------------------------------------------------------------