'96 Trans. DOA

From: paul marglin (duster451@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Dec 08 1999 - 23:18:18 EST

My 96 5.2L Sport's trans. seems to have a problem. I think it went south. It
had developed a problem with not up shifting from second to third at WOT.
The problem got worse and worse. I almost have to take my foot off the
throttle to get it to up shift. Checked the usual suspects, TV cable and
fluid level everything was in good shape. Now this morning it didn't seem to
want to go into reverse and when it did, it seemed to be loaded. IF worse
comes to worse do any of you fine folks know where I can find a trans. for a
reasonable price? I'll tear into mine and see how bad it looks.

Paul W. Marglin
Duster451@Hotmail.com