Re: Funny when you work at Valvoline.

From: Bob King (k85go76@erols.com)
Date: Wed Dec 08 1999 - 23:44:15 EST

I had the "click-click" problem this summer when I tried to add oil at a
rest stop on the way to Florida. I immediately realized that the engine was
hot and the valve cover had expanded putting a choke hold on the filler cap.
Just waited til later when the engine was cool to add the oil...no problem!
Thank god for the 6 years of college & grad school (I thought I was screwed
for a second) (doh!).

Bob King
Pennsville, NJ