RE: Black boxes in cars

From: The Man From Utopia (tmfu@home.com)
Date: Thu Dec 09 1999 - 21:52:23 EST

> > > ROTFLMAO
> >
> >MIke, he isn't kidding.....
>
> I'm sure he's very sincere in his beliefs, but we've been
> hearing this
> "America's going communist/The sky is falling" crap since Joe
> McCarthy.
> People who can't even define "communism" have us turning into
> another Nazi
> Germany (Hitler was the most rabid anti-communist the world
> has ever known,
> BTW). At some point you just have to come out of your bunker
> and laugh. I
> mean, we're turning communist because schools have internet
> access??? Now
> *that's* funny. And school uniforms...well, there goes my
> Naughty-Catholic-Schoolgirl-And-the-Randy-Schoolmaster fantasy.
>
> Of course, that's just my opinion. I could...well, you know. Names of
> anyone ridiculing me will be turned over to the militia group
> living in the
> woods behind my house.

Well I really dont want to go and incure the wrath of the DML Content
Enforcer (Hi Ted), but all have to say on the subject is just look at what
happened in Seattle last week. Police runnning amok big time. It's not the
"pinko's", it is the "right wing" that is the threat. Folks like George W.
Bush, Gary Bauer, Bob Barr, Pat Robertson and there ilk are the threat to
our American way of life.

[Dak content]
And now for something completely different.....

Took my truck to Woodbridge Dodge for "that rattle". Yup the cat used up the
last of it's nine lives. The cat is covered under an 8/80 emissions
warranty. New exhaust from the headers on back! Talked the the mech (Vinny)
and he said that for the warranty they have to replace the whole exhaust,
but he is going to save my Dynomax catback for me for later re-installation.
What me complain about a new exhaust FOR FREE? NO WAY! Now I just have to
deal with my ChevyLuving neighbor cracking on me again about the fake dual
out stock exhaust. Just gotta wait for the parts to come in! Woodbridge
Dodge so far has my seal of approval.

Greg (remembering to "duck and cover")
95 DSCC v6 5spd
Rahway NJ