Re: Re: hot rod tv: ram air

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Thu Dec 09 1999 - 22:47:49 EST

At 09:49 PM 12/9/99 -0500, you wrote:
>I didn't see the show but I saw something like you are describing on a red
>R/T at Cecil during the meet and didn't get a chance to ask where he got it.
>You out there? Sorry I don't remember you're name.
>Joe W.

Could it have been Mike Catlin...red R/T. Here's his web site. Has some
nice pictures of the ram air setup in his engine and also a link to what's
needed to fab/install it.
       http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Garage/2566/

Actually, I was talking to my son on the phone about it tonight. The
company is about a 20-minute drive from my place. I may take a drive
over tomorrow or next week to see if they've got a catalog. I've heard
that there's more in the catalog than what is listed on their web site.

Bob. Southern Ontario, Canada.
'97 Dakota CC Sport, FR, 5.2L, 3.55 SG, auto.