Re: hot rod tv: ram air

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Fri Dec 10 1999 - 10:14:17 EST

Gene in Baytown installed this set-up over a year ago and has been happy
with it. I looked at along with Sean Meldrum about this time in '97. It's
a cool setup but I gave up on it hoping to get an Eric Kurtz hood. Now
that that's gone, I guess I'll go look at the January Hot Rod. The air
inlet system is ok but it does require some modification to fit on the
Gen II Daks. Since the round K&N FIPK is apparently a tight fit on the
GenIII Daks, I would *guess* the air inlet box might be more difficult on
them, too.
Richard in San Antonio