Re: pureed lemon

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Fri Dec 10 1999 - 09:49:59 EST

Yeah, great service at those Daimler places. I took one of the docs MBs
in last week because the right rear window fell out of the track. On the
way in, I noticed that the left rear wheel was out of balance. I told the
service writer about it (who looked at me incredulously). When I picked
the car up that afternoon, they had re-balanced all of the wheels (since
they road tested it and determined that indeed there was an imbalance,
but they couldn't determine which wheel) for only $80!

She-it!

Richard in San Antonio