Re: RE: Building my 5.2 for towing torque.

From: A. S. (adakota4x4@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Dec 10 1999 - 10:33:42 EST

That's hard to believe. Working a farm, I know what that 460 will do,
pulling farm equipment, hay and cattle. There are very few things in it's
class that can come close to touching it. I've yet to hook to something and
it not pull it. Granted, I've got as low as 5 miles to the gallon, but it
pulled with no problem. You might have got better MPG, but I don't know
about it towing better.
--Aaron--
95 DSRC 4x4 V6