Re: Re: 4.7 Owners Please Check this

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Sat Dec 11 1999 - 10:03:50 EST

Paul:

Sounds reasonable *if* the filler tube is the problem. However, since you
are able to see the problem with the filler tube, if you remove the tube
and the problem still exists (because something else is the culprit), you
may think the problem is resolved and not realize it still exists until
you (personally, not Jiffy Loob), change the oil. Not trying to whiz on
your cheerios, just trying to think along with you on this.

Richard in San Antonio