Re: Re: twin turbo premag WAS ¯--> web addies

From: Gregg S Grisham (gsg@u.arizona.edu)
Date: Sat Dec 11 1999 - 14:45:34 EST

I dont know much aboout actually building a turbo system beyond the theory,
but last night at the book store I came across a great book all about turbos
and designing systems!!!!!
"maximum Boost"
Designing, testing &installing turbocharger systems
by corky Bell
Robert Bentley Publishers
1734 Massachusettes Ave
Cambridge, Ma 02138

I suggest anybody looking to turbo their dak check it out