Re: speakers and such......

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Mon Dec 13 1999 - 00:18:06 EST

Think of it this way. You'll pay about 150 bucks for a thunderform (without)
a subwoofer. You can pay a stereo shop about 80-100 dollars to make a custom
box and buy the woofer that best suits you. The MTX t-5000 subs are good,
but there are better subs out there.
-Dester

PS. If you want extreme, get a tonneau cover, cut a hole out and put a lot
of subs in the bed.

<< I was wondering, I have had several hi dollar custom
 stereos in my last dak, all solen, and now I was kinda
 thinking about doing something in my 98 RC. Well,
 most talk good about the MTX thunderform, but they are
 always in a CC. SO, I guess my question is : do they
 make a thunderform for the RC? Or should I just go
 with an amplified bazoka? I want something easy to
 put in. I did all the installation on my last truck (
 3 JL 10w6, JL 5.25 seperates on the front with Clarion
 Pro audio 6.5 seps on the back, Punch 200 and 2chan
 kenwood on his.. all protected by clifford, which was
 in valet at the time on the dealership lot!)

 anyways, my main question is, do they make a
 thunderform, amplified or not, for the RC dak?

 laterz >>