RE: speakers and such......

From: kris hines (smokin_rt@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Dec 13 1999 - 11:51:59 EST

jack that was put very well it is much cheaper an also sounds better if you
have a good stereo shop custom build you a box that is suited to your subs
and what kinda system your lookin for as far as accuracy or if you just
want ground pounding bass. an us regular cab owners its gonna be hard to get
that bass we want the best sub that ive seen for slammin bass would be a 10"
or 12" orion hcca sub they are expensive but a 10" hcca with an 800 watt amp
has hit 146db. but anyway i still say go to a pro an have them build you a
box you will be much happier!
latez
kris