Re: Throttle Body Challenge

From: Jon Smith (fast4x4@bellsouth.net)
Date: Mon Dec 13 1999 - 14:23:24 EST

I have access to a DynoJet chassis system in Charlotte, probably free for
the advertisement. No qualms with using my truck, but I would think a 5sp
truck would perhaps be more consistent.

And what about having the computer adjust for the different TB's? If some
test like this was to come together, every effort to preserve consistency
must be used.
Jon Smith----Raleigh, NC---
   fast4x4@bellsouth.net
www4.ncsu.edu/~jdsmith4