RE: Steven 2me's mag

From: SmokinDakota (webmaster@smokindakota.com)
Date: Mon Dec 13 1999 - 15:11:34 EST

Well, I am working on the technical install article for the V6 headers right
now. If you have a install article you think would be useful for other,
please send it to the address below. Please include pics. Or you can email
it to me. I am still looking for vehicles to feature, including readers
ride. I shall have a form up on the web page later tonight for you to
download and printout, then send to me with a couple of pics. I also need
some more advertisers to make this thing a success. Check out
www.smokindakota.com/magazine for more info and rates.

Smokin Dodge Trucks
PO BOX 7335
Oxnard, CA 93031-7335