Re: RE: Steven 2me's mag

From: DICEMAN469@aol.com
Date: Mon Dec 13 1999 - 15:23:18 EST

In a message dated 12/13/99 3:14:43 PM Eastern Standard Time,
webmaster@smokindakota.com writes:

> Well, I am working on the technical install article for the V6 headers right
> now. If you have a install article you think would be useful for other,
> please send it to the address below. Please include pics. Or you can email
> it to me. I am still looking for vehicles to feature, including readers
> ride. I shall have a form up on the web page later tonight for you to
> download and printout, then send to me with a couple of pics. I also need
> some more advertisers to make this thing a success. Check out
> www.smokindakota.com/magazine for more info and rates.

I'm going to be developing pics of my V6 supercharger install as soon as I
can get to the photo shop, maybe I can write something up for you on that??
Considering so many V6ers are looking for more power, this is the sure fire
way. In addition I was going to see if I could find a track this weekend to
go get some times at...I'll have to let you know about that though.

-Austin
SuperVipertruck