RE: speakers and such......

From: Jack Yates (jack@blackdakrt.com)
Date: Mon Dec 13 1999 - 23:12:38 EST

I think the JL stealth boxes loaded with subs are usually 600 bucks retail
at
a store. I'll ask. so it's a JL 10" stealthbox (extended cab I'm
guessing?)
 and a 12" stealth box for a ram ?
-Dester

PS. why don't you guys get an MTX? better for less $$$

It is actually an 8" sub in the stealthbox (thanks for the correction), and
I have the MTX box now, its not bad at all, but it doesnt fit properly in
the 2000's without some "tweaking". And I'd like to try the JL
stealthbox/sub(s), but the price kinda scares me.. And yessir it is a club
cab, thanks for the info.

later
jack