Re: speakers and such......

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Mon Dec 13 1999 - 22:05:56 EST

I think the JL stealth boxes loaded with subs are usually 600 bucks retail at
a store. I'll ask. so it's a JL 10" stealthbox (extended cab I'm guessing?)
 and a 12" stealth box for a ram ?
-Dester

PS. why don't you guys get an MTX? better for less $$$

<< > Dester, what kinda pricing can you get on the JL audio stealthbox loaded
> with the one 10"?

 ON that topic, what type of pricing could you get me on one of those spiffy
 Middle Seat boxes for ym dad's 98 Ram, I think they got a 12" sub in em,
 normall is like $400 which is about $350 over making it myslef, but if you
 can get a good prive, what the hell
 Greg