Re: speakers and such......

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Mon Dec 13 1999 - 23:22:29 EST

well, that's dodge's fault on fitment. They always gotta change stuff
around. Anyways. I'd take 2 10" sub over a single 8" sub anyday. The MTX
box is built pretty sturdy and I'd say the extra tweaking is worth it (even
though I didn't have to do it on my 97) I bet I can get the JL box to DML
members in the mid-300 range.
-Dester

Just how many people would be interested?

<< It is actually an 8" sub in the stealthbox (thanks for the correction), and
 I have the MTX box now, its not bad at all, but it doesnt fit properly in
 the 2000's without some "tweaking". And I'd like to try the JL
 stealthbox/sub(s), but the price kinda scares me.. And yessir it is a club
 cab, thanks for the info.

 later
 jack >>