Re: Hi-Lift Jack/Accessories(Tom)

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Tue Dec 14 1999 - 00:29:54 EST

Tom,
It appears to me that we are in search of the 60" Hi-Lift Jack, either model
HL-604 or HL-605; depending what you want the jack made of. There are some
basic but still very common characteristics of each Hi-Lift.

HL-604 is the CAST jack, is 61.75" Tall and has a MAX lift of 49.75".

HL-605 is the CAST/STEEL jack, is 59.25" Tall and has a MAX lift of 48.275".

Either way, the 604/605 Model(s) would be the best bet compared to the much
smaller 48" Models. I believe I would go with the all durable CAST version,
604. Here are some websites which have them for sale:
http://members.aol.com/a4west/tools.html
I wonder since Summit sells the 48" Models if they can get the 60" Models?
They do have really good prices, I will give them a call tomorrow. Northern
Tool shows they sell them in their catalogs, and the larger ones are $52,
just ahve to confirm that is the 60" Models. I did a search on their website
for Mechanical Jack and found it on there. http://www.northerntool.com/
If you find a good price, or can confirm that this $52 one in Northern
Catalog is the 60" Cast model, let me know!
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6