Re: Hi-Lift Jack/Accessories

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Mon Dec 13 1999 - 22:45:45 EST

Hey Kyle!

Thanks for the info. I checked out the site but couldn't find the 60"
Hi-Lift... Any ideas where I can find the "super mombo" high lift? (I hate
going half-way with anything! :-) I've checked a bunch of places but nobody
seems to carry them.

Thanks.
Tom

P.S. Good luck with that tow hook install you're doing.