Re: MPI/M1 install HELP!

From: Daniel Colucci (djcolucci@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Tue Dec 14 1999 - 19:44:22 EST

Alan,

I installed the M1 on my Rt and you have to cut off the left rear bolt hole
on the AC to get the clearance. There is no other way around it. A hack
saw and file should work. Make sure the edges are smooth because it still
may rub against the radiator hose.

Dan

If you have any questions call me aat (630) 268-0403